Table of Contents
- …on clarinet articulation
- …on writing air sounds for clarinets
- …on soprano clarinet glissandi
- …on singing and playing
- …on writing Bb clarinet harmonics
- A complete tremolo/moving passages chart (including quarter tones) for Bb/Eb/A clarinets – And for bass clarinet!
- Close interval dyad multiphonics:
- A selection of contrabass clarinet multiphonics.
- Spectral (overblown) multiphonics:
- Underblown multiphonics:
- Pitch bending multiphonics
- Buzzing, noisy and distorted multiphonics for Bb Clarinet
- Quiet Multiphonic Trills:
- Multiphonics, one note at a time – a guest post for The Sampler
- 27 Easy Bb Clarinet Multiphonics
- Bass clarinet preparations.
- All the possibilities for creating beautiful transitions, trills and multiphonics using only the register key.
- Double trills for Bb clarinet
- Bass clarinet techniques without the mouthpiece
- On only using the lower joint of the Bb or Eb clarinet.
- On only using the top joint for Bb and Bass clarinet.
- Low note colour fingerings on the contrabass clarinet.
- On reed tapping articulation
- Just using the contrabass clarinet mouthpiece and neck.
- Bass Clarinet Keyclicks
Specifically for Clarinetists:
- How to improve your double tongue.
- How to slap tongue
- Altissimo quarter tone studies for bass clarinet.
Other Popular Posts:
- Communicative movement in contemporary chamber music: hand werk in the rehearsal of new works by Thierry Tidrow and Georgia Koumará (an article for Divergence Press).
- On using the iPad in performance
- Advice for young composers
- How to apply for a (Composition) Competition
- Risk-taking in contemporary composition
- 10 Female Composers You Should Know (and their clarinet pieces)
- 9 Gateway Pieces to Contemporary Music for Pop Lovers