Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- Am on deck for this one - always loved this piece of Bryn's, super excited to start rehearsing it today! twitter.com/huddcerenem/st… 1 day ago
- omg how cute are these two <3 looking forward to the gig (and a nice beer) at @hundredyearsgal twitter.com/XPressz/status… 2 days ago
- Interestingly, having gone through 55 applications so far for Bludenz, I've actually only recognised one of the app… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Eb clarinet
This post is closely related to the post on using the register key, the post on bass clarinet underblown multiphonics and also to the post on Eb clarinet dyads. It might be worth reading those, as well as the posts on … Continue reading
This is a supplement post to the already existing posts on dyad multiphonics for Bb and bass clarinets. Checking those posts out first will give you plenty of background information, and some tips for writing (and playing) these effects. As always … Continue reading
Today’s relatively short post highlights a fun and easy to produce effect. By placing the mouthpiece inside the lower joint of the Bb or Eb clarinet, one has easy access to a completely different sound quality.