Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 20 Mentions, 1.28K Mention Reach, 102 Likes, 7 Retweets, 6.63K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 minutes ago
- RT @carlosxcordeiro: Would someone be able to recommend flute and clarinet works? Mostly interested in works by women, non binary and poc. 1 hour ago
- Do we know any women who have written a piece for solo violin and Pierrot ensemble (with viola instead of violin)? Asking for a friend. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: bending
Just a fun little contrabass clarinet-related post for you today, but a few nice sounds here, just using the mouthpiece (with reed) and the neck of the contrabass clarinet. (Again, I play a paperclip, so these techniques are only applicable … Continue reading
I started thinking more seriously about preparing the bass clarinet after Aaron Einbond used it in his (awesome) piece, Resistance, for prepared bass clarinet and live electronics. I originally assumed that it wouldn’t be so useful: one can only prepare the … Continue reading