Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- Am on deck for this one - always loved this piece of Bryn's, super excited to start rehearsing it today! twitter.com/huddcerenem/st… 1 day ago
- omg how cute are these two <3 looking forward to the gig (and a nice beer) at @hundredyearsgal twitter.com/XPressz/status… 2 days ago
- Interestingly, having gone through 55 applications so far for Bludenz, I've actually only recognised one of the app… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: bending
Just a fun little contrabass clarinet-related post for you today, but a few nice sounds here, just using the mouthpiece (with reed) and the neck of the contrabass clarinet. (Again, I play a paperclip, so these techniques are only applicable … Continue reading
I started thinking more seriously about preparing the bass clarinet after Aaron Einbond used it in his (awesome) piece, Resistance, for prepared bass clarinet and live electronics. I originally assumed that it wouldn’t be so useful: one can only prepare the … Continue reading