Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- Had a busy morning, needed a rest and then the cat starts taking selfies. Sheesh. https://t.co/JTH4CZrk2r 9 hours ago
- First review of new @fantasticdrfox on @DivineArtRecord is out! As usual w new music reviews, no mention of the per… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- <3 twitter.com/CBCOlympics/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: clarinet history
Further to last week’s post on taking a historical approach to the sound of the clarinet, I’ve decided to put together a little series on the blog. Since I’m rather keen on clarinetist/composer collaborations, it would only be right to … Continue reading
So there are basically two things I do in life in order to procrastinate when it comes to actual practising, while doing things that I still deem musically useful. One is working on this blog. The other is practising this … Continue reading