Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- Off to Cambridge to play Written on Skin tonight - I believe I have access to some cheap tickets if I know anyone in the area? 5 hours ago
- RT @LoudAndQuietMag: Baffling and ludicrous, but kidding itself of artistic heft – St. Vincent’s new not-live live show https://t.co/PP4Jb5… 17 hours ago
- RT @koelnmusik: Vor 66 Jahren wurde in Köln das Studio für elektronische Musik gegründet. Daran erinnert heute Google mit einem Doodle. #ko… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: collaboration
I noticed that this was making the rounds on Twitter again this morning, and I thought that since those women are all deceased, and most of them working before the clarinet was a viable instrument to write for, I’d come … Continue reading
Today’s topic is one of the most beautiful bass clarinet multiphonic effects: the underblown multiphonic. Basically, to create the effect, we use altissimo fingerings, allowing the lower undertones to sneak back in. This is really a follow up post to … Continue reading
If you follow the blog, you’re probably aware that recently I successfully raised funds with crowdfunding in order to fund a competition for young composers. Here is the first blog post in a series documenting the competition process! The application … Continue reading
Video introduction to this blogpost (see below for the rest of the post): Update (Feb 15, 2017): It’s the three year anniversary of this post this week, so I’ve updated it with some contrabass clarinet air sounds and a … Continue reading