Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @JackFSheen: Today (I think) I finished a piece for @LCMF_. It’s called ‘Slow motion romantics vol. II’ and will be premiered by @house_… 56 minutes ago
- RT @harrietcdavis: New blog post featuring 5 female musicians who are killing it right now! Ft. @nubya_garcia @Camilla_sax @EspeSpalding @L… 6 hours ago
- On last night's #LateJunction, there was some @fantasticdrfox on the ol' contrabass clarinet. honkhonk. honkhonkhon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: dyads
This is a supplement post to the already existing posts on dyad multiphonics for Bb and bass clarinets. Checking those posts out first will give you plenty of background information, and some tips for writing (and playing) these effects. As always … Continue reading
I’ve done a guest post for The Sampler, the UK’S “leading online destination for new music” on writing multiphonics, specifically how to think about writing multiphonics that enter one note at a time. I talk about multiphonics like this one … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I did a post on close dyad multiphonics for Bb clarinet, if you haven’t seen that post, you should definitely check it out. With bass clarinet, the theory is basically the same, so I’ve included … Continue reading
This is one of the most beautiful multiphonic effects we have at our disposal, and despite having come across them in many pieces, I’ve been surprised that they aren’t better known. I’ve given a few workshops in Denmark in the … Continue reading