Donate with Paypal
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
27. April 2018 – with An Assembly/ensemble x.y., music by Bryn Harrison, Michael Finnissy, Cassandra Miller, etc. – at St. John’s Waterloo
28. April 2018 – LSO meets London Jazz at LSO St. Luke’s with Emma-Jean Thackray, Tom Skinner and colleagues from the LSO.
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
7. May 2018 – playing in Rome with Apartment House
- RT @BrittenSinfonia: We are now accepting applications to our Academy on specific instruments. Do you know a terrific young musician who pl… 3 hours ago
- A little bass line practice for the @lsojerwoodplus gig on Saturday... #contrabassclarinet https://t.co/DlsAmS5S6B 4 hours ago
- RT @tremblap: Berlin friends: if you want to hear some good chamber music, @Quasar4_sax is playing at Unerhörte Musik May 1st. The programm… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Eb clarinet
This post is closely related to the post on using the register key, the post on bass clarinet underblown multiphonics and also to the post on Eb clarinet dyads. It might be worth reading those, as well as the posts on … Continue reading
This is a supplement post to the already existing posts on dyad multiphonics for Bb and bass clarinets. Checking those posts out first will give you plenty of background information, and some tips for writing (and playing) these effects. As always … Continue reading
Today’s relatively short post highlights a fun and easy to produce effect. By placing the mouthpiece inside the lower joint of the Bb or Eb clarinet, one has easy access to a completely different sound quality.