Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @JackFSheen: Today (I think) I finished a piece for @LCMF_. It’s called ‘Slow motion romantics vol. II’ and will be premiered by @house_… 53 minutes ago
- RT @harrietcdavis: New blog post featuring 5 female musicians who are killing it right now! Ft. @nubya_garcia @Camilla_sax @EspeSpalding @L… 6 hours ago
- On last night's #LateJunction, there was some @fantasticdrfox on the ol' contrabass clarinet. honkhonk. honkhonkhon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Eb clarinet
This post is closely related to the post on using the register key, the post on bass clarinet underblown multiphonics and also to the post on Eb clarinet dyads. It might be worth reading those, as well as the posts on … Continue reading
This is a supplement post to the already existing posts on dyad multiphonics for Bb and bass clarinets. Checking those posts out first will give you plenty of background information, and some tips for writing (and playing) these effects. As always … Continue reading
Today’s relatively short post highlights a fun and easy to produce effect. By placing the mouthpiece inside the lower joint of the Bb or Eb clarinet, one has easy access to a completely different sound quality.