Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- Some labels seem almost determined to ensure that the albums they put out _don't_ get reviewed. Don't get it. Makes my job 10x harder... 14 hours ago
- RT @PunkBiologist: I like my coffee how I like my women. Integral to academia 17 hours ago
- Packing is done, off I go: Köln - Zürich - Montabaur - Gothenburg! See you in 9 days London. 17 hours ago
Category Archives: multiphonic
This post is closely related to the post on using the register key, the post on bass clarinet underblown multiphonics and also to the post on Eb clarinet dyads. It might be worth reading those, as well as the posts on … Continue reading
This is a supplement post to the already existing posts on dyad multiphonics for Bb and bass clarinets. Checking those posts out first will give you plenty of background information, and some tips for writing (and playing) these effects. As always … Continue reading
Just a fun little contrabass clarinet-related post for you today, but a few nice sounds here, just using the mouthpiece (with reed) and the neck of the contrabass clarinet. (Again, I play a paperclip, so these techniques are only applicable … Continue reading
I’ve done a guest post for The Sampler, the UK’S “leading online destination for new music” on writing multiphonics, specifically how to think about writing multiphonics that enter one note at a time. I talk about multiphonics like this one … Continue reading
First, a couple of general rules for pitch bending on multiphonics: * The highest audible pitch is the one being bent, and the pitch is always bend downwards, never up. * Bending a multiphonic often has an effect on its … Continue reading