Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @carlosxcordeiro: Would someone be able to recommend flute and clarinet works? Mostly interested in works by women, non binary and poc. 1 hour ago
- Do we know any women who have written a piece for solo violin and Pierrot ensemble (with viola instead of violin)? Asking for a friend. 8 hours ago
- RT @DivineArtRecord: #Headlong is now available! Works for clarinet by @fantasticdrfox and performed by @heather_roche. #NewMusicFriday #ne… 1 day ago
Category Archives: no mouthpiece
Most of these techniques I’ve covered already, in my post on clarinet articulation. If you look there you’ll find information on tongue rams without the mouthpiece (and with, for that matter), flute embouchure (which only works – for me – … Continue reading