Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @BBCRadio3: Calling all unsigned, undiscovered and under-the-radar women classical composers - and musicians of any gender who perform m… 3 hours ago
- RT @DrKateWhittaker: How I love this Twitter account. twitter.com/MedievalReacts… 3 hours ago
- RT @sarahjaybrowne: Opportunity for 3 professional dancers to work with Yvonne Rainer this summer in Dublin twitter.com/IMMAIreland/st… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: performance
hand werk has a new CD out today — kuzwelle — and you can stream/download it on bandcamp. Four great new pieces by Francisco C. Goldschmit, Max-Lukas Hundelshausen, Elnaz Seyedi and Matthias Krüger. This project was made possible by ON … Continue reading
Just a fun little contrabass clarinet-related post for you today, but a few nice sounds here, just using the mouthpiece (with reed) and the neck of the contrabass clarinet. (Again, I play a paperclip, so these techniques are only applicable … Continue reading
This is the bass clarinet version of my previous post (for Bb/A/Eb clarinets) on the same subject. I’ve created for you a chart that demonstrates quite clearly (I hope) in three octaves the relationships between all the pitches, including quarter … Continue reading
An article I wrote, “Communicative movement in contemporary chamber music: hand werk in the rehearsal of pieces by Thierry Tidrow and Georgia Koumará” has been published by Divergence Press. You can read it here. Looking forward to feedback and discussion … Continue reading