Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- Some labels seem almost determined to ensure that the albums they put out _don't_ get reviewed. Don't get it. Makes my job 10x harder... 14 hours ago
- RT @PunkBiologist: I like my coffee how I like my women. Integral to academia 17 hours ago
- Packing is done, off I go: Köln - Zürich - Montabaur - Gothenburg! See you in 9 days London. 17 hours ago
Category Archives: quarter tones
One for the bass clarinet players today… I was working on writing up some short exercises to help with working on the altissimo, particularly quarter tones, and thought that actually these might be useful for any advanced bass clarinet students … Continue reading
This post is for composers who, when writing fast passages or tremoli (including quarter tones), aren’t sure what combination of pitches is going to work. The clarinet is tricky in this regard, as there’s no simple way to explain it, … Continue reading