Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 20 Mentions, 1.28K Mention Reach, 102 Likes, 7 Retweets, 6.63K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 minutes ago
- RT @carlosxcordeiro: Would someone be able to recommend flute and clarinet works? Mostly interested in works by women, non binary and poc. 1 hour ago
- Do we know any women who have written a piece for solo violin and Pierrot ensemble (with viola instead of violin)? Asking for a friend. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: quarter tones
One for the bass clarinet players today… I was working on writing up some short exercises to help with working on the altissimo, particularly quarter tones, and thought that actually these might be useful for any advanced bass clarinet students … Continue reading
This post is for composers who, when writing fast passages or tremoli (including quarter tones), aren’t sure what combination of pitches is going to work. The clarinet is tricky in this regard, as there’s no simple way to explain it, … Continue reading