Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- A performance of @ThierryTidrow's amazing Clarintabile that I'm really rather happy with from our concert last week soundcloud.com/heather_roche/… 19 hours ago
- My new sounds: Thierry Tidrow - Clarintabile soundcloud.com/heather_roche/… on #SoundCloud 20 hours ago
- Flying on a Sunday afternoon in summer. Well this was a dumb idea... 3 days ago
Category Archives: quarter tones
One for the bass clarinet players today… I was working on writing up some short exercises to help with working on the altissimo, particularly quarter tones, and thought that actually these might be useful for any advanced bass clarinet students … Continue reading
This post is for composers who, when writing fast passages or tremoli (including quarter tones), aren’t sure what combination of pitches is going to work. The clarinet is tricky in this regard, as there’s no simple way to explain it, … Continue reading