Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 20 Mentions, 1.28K Mention Reach, 102 Likes, 7 Retweets, 6.63K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 minutes ago
- RT @carlosxcordeiro: Would someone be able to recommend flute and clarinet works? Mostly interested in works by women, non binary and poc. 1 hour ago
- Do we know any women who have written a piece for solo violin and Pierrot ensemble (with viola instead of violin)? Asking for a friend. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: slap tongue
It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to add something useful to the blog, but I think this will be worth it; not only is this a beautiful effect, but it’s also my very first post on the contrabass clarinet. Composers, try … Continue reading
It took me an embarrassingly long time to learn to slap tongue. We’re talking about years here. Years of being plagued by the doubt that I’d never be able to do it, and hearing people say things like, “you’ll never … Continue reading
Bit of a monster post for you today, so I won’t waste too much time in introducing it. Basically I’m going to cover all the different ways the tongue and throat can be involved when playing the clarinet. From the basics … Continue reading