Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- Am on deck for this one - always loved this piece of Bryn's, super excited to start rehearsing it today! twitter.com/huddcerenem/st… 1 day ago
- omg how cute are these two <3 looking forward to the gig (and a nice beer) at @hundredyearsgal twitter.com/XPressz/status… 2 days ago
- Interestingly, having gone through 55 applications so far for Bludenz, I've actually only recognised one of the app… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: slap tongue
It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to add something useful to the blog, but I think this will be worth it; not only is this a beautiful effect, but it’s also my very first post on the contrabass clarinet. Composers, try … Continue reading
It took me an embarrassingly long time to learn to slap tongue. We’re talking about years here. Years of being plagued by the doubt that I’d never be able to do it, and hearing people say things like, “you’ll never … Continue reading
Bit of a monster post for you today, so I won’t waste too much time in introducing it. Basically I’m going to cover all the different ways the tongue and throat can be involved when playing the clarinet. From the basics … Continue reading