Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- Had a busy morning, needed a rest and then the cat starts taking selfies. Sheesh. https://t.co/JTH4CZrk2r 9 hours ago
- First review of new @fantasticdrfox on @DivineArtRecord is out! As usual w new music reviews, no mention of the per… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- <3 twitter.com/CBCOlympics/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: spectral multiphonic
In the past, I’ve had a tendency to dismiss or dislike singing and playing, but more recently I’ve come to enjoy it and even start to encourage composers to make use of it. I’m going to slowly rebuild this post … Continue reading
Bit of a monster post for you today, so I won’t waste too much time in introducing it. Basically I’m going to cover all the different ways the tongue and throat can be involved when playing the clarinet. From the basics … Continue reading
I started thinking more seriously about preparing the bass clarinet after Aaron Einbond used it in his (awesome) piece, Resistance, for prepared bass clarinet and live electronics. I originally assumed that it wouldn’t be so useful: one can only prepare the … Continue reading