Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: composers
First, a couple of general rules for pitch bending on multiphonics: * The highest audible pitch is the one being bent, and the pitch is always bend downwards, never up. * Bending a multiphonic often has an effect on its … Continue reading
Most of these techniques I’ve covered already, in my post on clarinet articulation. If you look there you’ll find information on tongue rams without the mouthpiece (and with, for that matter), flute embouchure (which only works – for me – … Continue reading
This page is currently undergoing a two-phase reboot. The first phase (now completed) involved remaking all of the image files, fixing any errors I’ve found over the years, tidying up the audio files, and adding proper fingering diagrams (rather than … Continue reading
Bit of a monster post for you today, so I won’t waste too much time in introducing it. Basically I’m going to cover all the different ways the tongue and throat can be involved when playing the clarinet. From the basics … Continue reading
Something that’s started to interest me recently when it comes to clarinet writing and collaboration with composers, is the generation of material. I love these long collaborative meetings where you just sit together and generate material for its own sake. And … Continue reading