Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- Composers! Opportunity to write for @XPressz @rarescale and I (with our fearless colleague Scott Wilson on hand for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @uvicMusic: #UVic New Music & Digital Media Festival—Feb 2-4. Come and find out why the Victoria experimental music scene is recognized… 4 hours ago
- RT @burntcopper: It's #penguinawarenessday. Support your local indifferent penguin. https://t.co/YRtgtshPud 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: composition
First, a couple of general rules for pitch bending on multiphonics: * The highest audible pitch is the one being bent, and the pitch is always bend downwards, never up. * Bending a multiphonic often has an effect on its … Continue reading