Donate with Paypal
24. Feb 2018 – with Mimitabu @ Atalante in Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. March 2018 – Soundling festival solo set @ St. George the Martyr
14. March 2018 – with Decibel in Leeds
16. March 2018 – Shared solo set with Andrea Young @ Oxford House Chapel, Eavesdropping.
21. March 2018 – with Apartment House @ Cafe oto (Amnon Wolman portrait concert)
10. April 2018 – Christopher Fox CD release party @ City University
15. April 2018 – with Mimitabu in Gothenburg
1. May 2018 – Student works concert at Goldsmith’s University
- RT @robdeemer: Last year @gunnro contacted me about a montage project where women composers would be showcased chronologically with links t… 11 hours ago
- Thinking so much about @soundexpanse's wonderful talk today -- made me realise that a few things are more important… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- We're all Juliet Fraser superfans now, aren't we. #eavesdropping 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Joseph Joachim
It was in May 1890, when Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) was just 57 years of age, that his friend, Billroth, wrote in a letter, ‘He rejected the idea that he is composing or will ever compose anything.’ (qtd Mason 1970; 219) … Continue reading