Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- The son of my oldest friend in this world, rocking his cape at her PhD graduation.. <3 twitter.com/UofT/status/92… 1 day ago
- RT @alittleprint: I invite marginalized writers, particular black, brown, Asian, First Nations, mixed-race people to share their experience… 1 day ago
- Beers with two of my best friends tonight and then THUNDERCAT. So excited. Everybody wants to be a cat, it's cool to be a cat (mew mew mew). 2 days ago
Tag Archives: multiphonics
First, a couple of general rules for pitch bending on multiphonics: * The highest audible pitch is the one being bent, and the pitch is always bend downwards, never up. * Bending a multiphonic often has an effect on its … Continue reading
Today’s topic is one of the most beautiful bass clarinet multiphonic effects: the underblown multiphonic. Basically, to create the effect, we use altissimo fingerings, allowing the lower undertones to sneak back in. This is really a follow up post to … Continue reading
Something that’s started to interest me recently when it comes to clarinet writing and collaboration with composers, is the generation of material. I love these long collaborative meetings where you just sit together and generate material for its own sake. And … Continue reading