Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @BBCRadio3: Calling all unsigned, undiscovered and under-the-radar women classical composers - and musicians of any gender who perform m… 3 hours ago
- RT @DrKateWhittaker: How I love this Twitter account. twitter.com/MedievalReacts… 3 hours ago
- RT @sarahjaybrowne: Opportunity for 3 professional dancers to work with Yvonne Rainer this summer in Dublin twitter.com/IMMAIreland/st… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: multiphonics
First, a couple of general rules for pitch bending on multiphonics: * The highest audible pitch is the one being bent, and the pitch is always bend downwards, never up. * Bending a multiphonic often has an effect on its … Continue reading
Today’s topic is one of the most beautiful bass clarinet multiphonic effects: the underblown multiphonic. Basically, to create the effect, we use altissimo fingerings, allowing the lower undertones to sneak back in. This is really a follow up post to … Continue reading
Something that’s started to interest me recently when it comes to clarinet writing and collaboration with composers, is the generation of material. I love these long collaborative meetings where you just sit together and generate material for its own sake. And … Continue reading