Donate with Paypal
22. July 2017 – Thierry Tidrow Portrait Concert in Lauenberg, Germany.
24. July 2017 – set with composer Patricia Alessandrini at Cafe Oto, London.
4.-17. September 2017 – hand werk on tour in Israel
29. September 2017 – hand werk play COMMUNIO in Zürich, Switzerland
3. October 2017 – solo show in Gothenburg, Sweden
6. October 2017 – solo show in Copenhagen, Denmark
27. October 2017 – duo recital with Eva Zöllner at York University, UK.
- RT @JackFSheen: Today (I think) I finished a piece for @LCMF_. It’s called ‘Slow motion romantics vol. II’ and will be premiered by @house_… 56 minutes ago
- RT @harrietcdavis: New blog post featuring 5 female musicians who are killing it right now! Ft. @nubya_garcia @Camilla_sax @EspeSpalding @L… 6 hours ago
- On last night's #LateJunction, there was some @fantasticdrfox on the ol' contrabass clarinet. honkhonk. honkhonkhon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
I noticed that this was making the rounds on Twitter again this morning, and I thought that since those women are all deceased, and most of them working before the clarinet was a viable instrument to write for, I’d come … Continue reading
If you follow the blog, you’re probably aware that recently I successfully raised funds with crowdfunding in order to fund a competition for young composers. Here is the first blog post in a series documenting the competition process! The application … Continue reading
I do a lot of projects with young composers (and when I say “young,” I’m generally referring to the under-35 set). A lot of these projects involve workshops with the composers, which are theoretically designed to simulate a kind of … Continue reading